High Performance Cables - handmade in America
A speaker cable is a passive device. It has three electrical attributes - resistance (R), inductance (L), and capacitance (C). An ideal speaker cable would have no resistance, no inductance and no capacitance (zero R, L, and C). Not physically possible, but if it were, this cable would “do no harm”. It would simply pass the amplifier voltage/current to the speaker without changing it in any way. All real world speaker cables have some R, L, and C. The value and ratio of these three parameters affect the “sound” of the cable, from “favoring the bass”, to “smoothing the high end”, to “bringing out the midrange”, etc. The goal of DanaCable™ is to “get out of the way” and to cause no audible effects. It allows the amplifier and speakers to do their jobs as intended.
For a discussion of our design approach, read the “DanaCable™ Speaker Cable Design Approach” paper. The DanaCable’s design, material, and unique construction result in very low R, C, and L measurements as compared to other cables. But the proof is in the listening. We can demonstrate how well DanaCable performs in live listening tests using a near-real-time switchable DanaCable Cable Comparator. You will be amazed at the results.
In manufacturing DanaCable, we source the best parts from all over the world to achieve the intended performance objectives. Constructed from larger-gauge OFC wires using unique weaving techniques and terminated with high-quality connectors, every DanaCable is proudly hand made one by one in Colorado, USA.
We are so confident in DanaCable’s performance that we offer a no-risk 30-day money back guarantee through selected dealers near you. If you are not satisfied with DanaCable for ANY reasons, return the cables in undamaged condition and we will gladly refund your money, no questions asked. We will even pay for the return shipping. You owe it to yourself to try DanaCable in your own listening room with no sale pressure whatsoever. DanaCable will make a believer out of you. We guarantee it!
DanaCable products are distributed exclusively worldwide by Gingko Audio.
THE ULTIMATE IN MUSICALITY
- Tight and tuneful bass
- Smooth and clear midrange
- Open and extended top end
- Pinpoint imaging with more depth, width, and height in soundstage
PATENT-PENDING DESIGN ENGINEERED FOR DIFFERENTIABLE CABLE PERFORMANCE
- 8-weave speaker cables have 10,000 strands of OFC for the ultimate performance and flexibility
· Ultra-low resistance (4 milliohms total for a 2.5 meter run)
· Special cable construction results in low capacitance and inductance
- Balanced and Unbalanced interconnects use high performance low-loss cable with premium connectors
- Digital coaxial cable uses true 75 ohm miniature coax for low loss and fast rise time; digital signal integrity is maintained from end to end
Risk-free 30-day money back guarantee on standard length cables, custom lengths available
PRODUCT LINE OFFERINGS
- Diamond Reference - the new reference in cable performance
- Diamond - the best reference performance in price range
- Sapphire Reference - reference performance for under $1000 a meter
- Sapphire - the best performance in price range
- Onyx - the best value in cable performance
- Dac Wirez - the best in digital cables
For DanaCable models, options, pricing & delivery, see PRICING.